Thursday, December 8, 2011

What would jesus do?

I wish I had a super awsome close relationship with my sisters. My little sis and I have that. she is great. My older sister...is like a sea of jellyfish...you will get stung. I wish I could just tell her to stop being a biotch...but I can't. When we were younger I was hateful. I know that. I have spent the better part of the last ten years trying to make up for it. I have apologized over and over again. I have worked to make a good relatinship between us. and just when I feel like progress is being made. *BAM* it is the classic case of 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, although in our case it's more like a mile and a half back. I want to be the adult and just let it go. pretend everythign is fine. but how do you do that when the other person wont. Is it even worth trying to keep the relationshp going? I want her to have a relationship with penny but I am no longer comfortable with her negative attitude or her lack of respecct for anyone in our family. Am i a bad mom if I wnat too cut her off from my kid? Should I suck it up? Should i give her ground rules and tell her if she breaks them this is the consoquence? ghah~!!

No comments: