Saturday, May 1, 2010

My birth story.

I know I posted this on my other blog but since I decided to write exclusivly on this blog I decided to go ahead and post it here as well.

January 12th...3:00 A.M. contractions...5 min. apart. 30-45 seconds long.

David went to sleep...I stayed up...and cleaned the kitchen...took a shower...cleaned the living room....took another shower...recleaned the kitchen (do you see where this is going)

10:25 call the birthing center. They told me to relax and call as soon as my water has broken.

10:27 lay down to get some sleep.

30 seconds later...water breaks.

they next 2 hours were boring. calling family birhting center and updating facebook (yep I am that girl).

arrive at birthing center at 12:30

I labored till about 5:40. It was relaxing. D massaging my back as I breathed through each contraction while sitting on the birthing ball (best invention ever)

at 5:40 I started pushing.

10 min later my beautiful daughter was born.

I can't even put into words the amazing feeling it was to give birth. the pain the joy everything.

and I absolutly can't wait till I do it again :)

No comments: