Monday, November 8, 2010

Patience is a virtue...

All good things come to he who waits...

I have never been patient. Waiting is not a virture I posses. my pregnancy, although very easy and by alrights enjoyable, was torture. Because for the first time in my life really I HAD to wait for something.

There was no "peeking" (although the ultrasound was helpful)and I did not want the surprise to come early!

Thank God penny was right on time (2 weeks early actually) because i do belive if she had been even a day late...i would have been a mess.

But know i have to keep reminding myself to be patient.

I went out on a limb and started a small tutu making buisness.

It has been less than a week since I started.

So far it just by word of mouth and and through a facebook fan page.

I am grateful to have friends who have been sharing the page and I am hoping that eventually It will all work out.

Once things get going i may open an Etsy shop but that is a plan for later.

For right now I am just crossing my fingers and hoping things start up soon :)

No comments: