Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me monday...

I rock! I am actually doing this on a monday! LOL!



Now this week I didn't do a whole heck of a lot. I didn't for example get into a car wreck and end up in the hospital. I didn't call the labor board o my boss because she hasn't paid me in six weeks. I didn't decide to leave and find a job else wear because of lack of pay and religious reasons. I didn't give up coffee for lent and then decide it would be better for everyone involved if I gave up soda instead. I didn't Lay in bed all day the day after the accident because of exhaustion. I also did not get chased down and cornered by a turtle at the apartment complex...I am such a wuss! I didn't have to "Put down" my chia pet because he was looking kind sad and I totally did not entertain the idea that I needed to buy the newest chia pet which is the chia Obama. And I did not for one second think "oh that is so much better than those stupid quarters!" nope not me

(side note. Although I did not initially vote for him I am so pleased that he is doing well in office and prayed that he would succeed. He is to important for me to want him to fail; and that isn't nice anyway. I just dislike "commemorative" things on any level)

Happy Thoughts!

Michelle" My feet are freezing" Gasaway

No comments: