Thursday, August 5, 2010

In the summertime when the weather is fine...

I live in florida...central florida. and right now...it's HOT!
I complain about the heat,the lack of seasons,and the state in general.

BUT...

deep down I love where I live.

I love that the beach is about a 30 min drive. I can walk to sea world any day I want to go. Disney is a 15 min drive in one direction and Bush Gardens is about 30 min past that. 15 min in the other direction is Universal.

I am lucky.

There is always always always something to do and our family is close.

D and I have talked about moving up north. Somewhere with a lower cost of living and seasonal changes. somewhere that snows.

and maybe we will someday. But the truth is florida has everythiing we want.

I'm not sure if I would be able to move so far away that I couldn't see my mom every week or my dad once a month (although lately with his schedual...it's been every few months).

So yes...although I complain...I am a florida girl at heart.

No comments: