Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shiny Sinks

Hello, My Name is michelle and I live in chaos. We live in a 1000 square foot 2 bedroom apartment. I love our home. I hate cleaning. at the end of the night I am so overwhelmed by getting dinner ready, bath time, bedtime blah blah blah... that I will walk by the kitchen...look in and know...I should just clean up. 4 out of 7 days a week I do. but it is like pulling teeth. So when my Friend J.Coll from monkey butt junction posted about The Flylady and shiny sinks I imedietly looked into it. Getting orginized...decluttering...not being overwhelmed...SIGN ME UP! And step 1 Shining up your sink. It took me an hour and a half and I'll be damed...it made a diffrence. last night after ma petite was all tucked in I walked by the kitchen and saw 6 dishes sitting in the sink (two plates two cups 2 forks) and the memory of my gorgeous shiney sink had me attacking and cleaning up the kitchen.... it took 5 miin. I woke up to a clean shiney sink I love it.

No comments: