Monday, February 20, 2012

The emotional impact of Wipeout.

we love that show...WIPEOUT. Last night though it triggerd an emotional breakdown. Two of the contestants (it was a couples show) Were referd to as the baby makers...they had like 5 kids. It was so glarring and in your face. And all it took was three bitter laced words to send D and I into a 3 hoour emotion ridden tear filled disscussion. D keeps his feelings close to home. He doesn't really care what other people think about the choices we have made as a family. And he trully does not understand why I let other people affect me emotionally. but everyone has a breaking point. And last night he reached his. I have spent the better part of the last year so focused on my feelings that I never gave a seond thought to his. I never thought about how it made him feel when I would cry about others getting pregnant when I wasn't. I never blamed him...it isn't his fault. But i also never made it clear that I was just venting my frustrations either. I must say..it felt good to get it all out. To cry. It was like a burden lifted from my heart and I felt lighter than ever :)

No comments: