Sunday, July 11, 2010

Diapers...the contreversy!!

When I decided to switch to cloth diapers I didn't realize what a stir it would cause.

But I am happy to say a month into it we have had no leaks no blow outs no rashes and I will never go back!!

About 2 weeks ago i was changing penny (she was wet)and just before I snapped her clean diaper on...she screwed up her face and started to grunt. I know what that means.

she was about to poop (that's right...I said it...poop)

I had JUST statred to change her so I had 3 options

1)put the clean diaper on her and change it again in 5 min.

2)put the wet diaper back on her and let her finish (ewww)

3) run to the bathroom with my half nekkid baby and pray that she didn't go until I was holding her over the toilet.

I choose option 3.

We made it to the potty.

She actually grabbed the toilet seat and bared down.

I haven't changed a poopy diaper since. lol

and speaking of diapers. The last pack I bought (disposables) were the huggies jean diapers (I know I know)

But they were on sale and I was simply waiting for my clothies to arrive in the mail. I had a buch of prefolds already...so I used the jean diapers as diaper covers.

for those of you who are unaware of the huggies jean diapers



we have one left...just one.

No comments: