Thursday, May 19, 2011

some times...it's best to just throw the toy away...

I love my mother in law...She's awsome. And besides that whenever we go visit she always has bags of clothing and toys that J has outgrown for penny...but tells me everysingletime...don't keep them unless you want to. now the clothing...yeah always because the are nice and clean and hell I am not one to get rid of clothes that will be used. The toys are always hit or miss. Now J for christmas 2 years ago gopt this toy

and last visit...apparently...it was handed down to penny. The problem is it is no longer a fluffy white kitten...it is this...



Of course penny loves it.

I would throw it away...but I am scared it would be sitting in our front step the next morning with like a dead snake at it's feet giving me the evil eye...

*shudder*

No comments: