Sunday, August 14, 2011

And the Bad mommy of the year award goes to...

Me...well maybe...actually...no

fuck that.....

it goes to this woman

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhEQF8-Jwp8jIwpfeHKbRdlm3EBf6oOh1ZPa81viWQrRos0ivsnrrmEJRpBQ9bSMcwEDGqF6I6mXAWqxdjt4xwITn5qe3wLV3Mo5z4hpYm-QE9RLii2ySnLV0Ge6jOYbXbTn3SnuxapvEo/s1600/sulemanrealitytv.jpg">


That's right octomom...

yeah maybe I am a jennie come lately with this one...who knows.

I think the thing that bothers me so very much about this is the fact that she is so irresponsable. She wanted pregnancy and babies and wanted others to pay for it.


and the unfairness of it all. I want another baby. it's august...8 months into the year...of the 8 months i have been pregnant 3 times. all of them ending to soon.

So as I sit here having a miscarriage and wallowing in angry grief frustration and self pity...I am also judging another mom...which would normally make me feel like ass...

but for right now...this moment...yeah...it's ok.

No comments: