Thursday, August 25, 2011

Someone needs a lesson in costumer service...

Ok. so here goes. My last blog post was a book review for booksneeze.

Booksneeze is of course sponserd by Thomas Nelson publishing and it does cater more twords christian lit. BUT there are also biography's and some mystery thriller etc.

and I have been a member for over a year. and I loved it. free books. what's not to love.

well...there costumer service that's what.

Im not sure what I did. I must have broken some rule because this week I got kicked out.

which sucks...but it's not what upsets me. It's the fact that not once was I told I had done something wrong. and when I sent an email asking what happend...from 2 diffrent emails and on the facebook fan page...i was ignored and deleted and blocked from the fan page...

way to run a good buisness booksneeze!

No comments: