Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fat ass thursday

Well My weight...is 182.4 which means in one week...I only lost .2 pounds. And you know what...thats ok. I haven't gone to the gym in over a week and I have only run once since friday. I have been pigging out because my period is due and also have been retaining water...I was expecting to have gained weight. Now about the running. I am on week three of my running program two repetitions of the following •Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds) •Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds) •Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes) •Walk 400 yards (or three minutes I did day one on tuesday... and yall... I ran for the full three minutes. the 90 second run wasn't bad...im used to it...but I would be lying if I said the three minuet run seemed dawnting when I first started...and i did it. and in a weird way...by running the full three minutes...it made me want to finish this program that much more.

No comments: