Monday, January 19, 2009

Why...

Why is it that just when things are going right...just when I am perfectly happy that something has to go wrong? I sometimes think that maybe it is all my fault. I mean I am irresponsible to a fault. I lose things constantly Money,keys,important paper work. I know I am 25 and I need to fix this but I don't know how. The saying "I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on" totally pertains to me. I am so incredibly like my mother it isn't even funny. The thing is my mom and I both wear rose colored glasses. We see the world as pretty and bad things for us have to be really really bad. The difference is this, She tries to ignore the bad things thinking if she does they will just go away. I don't ignore them I just don't realize it's happening until it blind sides me. And I am beginning to realize that a lot of the issues i am having right now stem from my first marriage. I have always said if I could go back I would do things differently (i.e. run screaming) but would I? David and I are together and met because of my ex and Friends I made through her. Le Sigh. thinking of the past does nothing to help the future. We will be OK and in just under 10 months I will be Mrs. Sarra...YAY!

Morning Thoughts!

Michelle"Just keep breathing"Gasaway

No comments: