Friday, September 2, 2011

At first I was all..ZOMG!...and then...

Yesterday was Sept 1st. all day it rained...which was ok. Penny and i had a nice rainy indoor day (except for about 30 min when we went swimming) We painted and played with shaving cream and made minestrone soup...it was a good day and penny was worn out by 8:30. which means by 9:00 I was relaxing in bed thinking about the fact that it is already september 1st and...wait...the 1st...but...I didn't start my lady days...and it's the first...and I always start on the 1st..except the times I was with child...but...wait...I haven't been charting....it's been busy...

Oh.My.Gawd.

and do i have a pregnancy test? no..no i do not. but maybe thats a good thing...

So I updated my chart today and see that the "forcasted mensus" days are sunday and monday...ok...so wait till tuesday...and then test..unless I am in fact not pregnant and then please God just let my period start...I don't wanty to spend 12 dollars on a pee stick just to use it and have aunt flow show up 3 hours later...

No comments: