Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer lovin'











So as the heavens opened up and gave us our first real summer deluge of the season it dawned on me...I need a new swim suit. Now it is no secret that I am not of the La Petite body type and with my weight loss regine still in full swing I am not so comfy wearing a suit that consist of a couple pieces of dental floss a tissue all dyed in some flashy color. so I went online and i have found a couple I really like....as they are all between 25 and 50 dollars and I am indecisive I need outsiders opinion (and not David...I asked him and he said...whats the difference..it's just a swimsuit. which one shows more cleavage? boys)



I am leaning towards the red with polka dots and the pink...I just don't know how I am feeling about the large flower on the pink one yet...






anywho....let me know your favorites!







Happy Thoughts!
Michelle"And we'll have fun fun fun till our daddy takes the T-bird away!"Gasaway


8 comments:

becoming brina said...

i dig your style; it's like you're channeling Katy Perry. UMMM i like the polka dots.

Nicole said...

I looooove the red with Polka Dots
I think the flower one is fantastic, but you've definitely got to have a lot of "umph" to pull it off.
good luck!

Captain Cleavage said...

Thanks! I am pretty sure I have a fair amount of umph (Brini you can tell me..I gots umph right?)


I love them both. The pink one is so Ester Williams! lol I think I need to try them on and see myself in them first... I mean most of my umph is in my cheast and that might make the flower...very out there! lol

ailina said...

See, the flower one is kinda fierce, but if you have boobs, it's just a bad idea. I'd definitely give the polka dots a go, and the one in the upper left. Digging your style a whole lot!

Captain Cleavage said...

Thanks Ailina! Im thinking the polka dot one as well...I wish I could pull off the pink one as the more I see it the more I love it...but the flower im thinking would end up looking crazy with my boobs. and If im gonna spend 45 dollars on a suit (don't judge me! no suite is cheaper than 25 dollars anymore!) I want one I wont be tempted to take apart...as that flower would end up coming off...I know it. and the it would just be down hill as I have no skills when it comes to alterations of clothing

ailina said...

*snort* Now you sound like me. And yeah, suits cost an insane amount of money now. Just, no.

Mom in High Heels said...

Saw you over on Tia's blog and HAD to check out the lady who's rooting for Boothe and Bones! Yea! WHAT was with the season finale? Crikey! I knew where it was heading, but I was still shocked at the end. Sigh.
BTW, I love, adore and big pink puffy {heart} that cherry swimsuit. I've been looking at it too and thinking about getting it. If only I had that rockabilly chick's body.

Captain Cleavage said...

Mom in high heels (btw...love the name!)


booth and bones...yeahhhh...I waas wondering what was up with the season finale myself!

the Cherry one is totally cute too but I don't think I so much have the figure yet (yet being the key word) to pull it off! lol