Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bronte...she's a bit...wordy.

I love reading..loooove it! It's not just the act of reading either or the stories (although they are a big part of it) It's the smell or the paper and the feel of turning the pages.

and as much as I love reading I realized I have a list of classics I have never touched. I own them but have never read them in all my 27 years.

So here is my 6 month list

1)Wuthering Heights (I just started this one last night)

2) Jane Eyre

3)Pride and Prejudice

4)Sense and Sensability

5) Emma

6) The Hobbit

7)The Lord of the rings trilogy 9yeah I know this is three seperat books but I lump them all together as I know I will be reading them back to back...plus my copy is all three in one book)

so there it is. my 6 month list.

I did just start wuthering heights last night but I am having trouble getting into it. I have only read 1 chapter thus far (as opposed to the 3-4 chapters i normally try to read a night.) but in my defense i was exsausted. penny has been sick for 3 days and while I normally keep up the house during the day...with her being sick she has also been ultra clingy and not sleeping soundly. That may have some thing to do with it.

No comments: