Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Lightkeepers ball

You know what I love...mysteries. You know what I hate...when said mysteries storyline gets all delayed because of cheesy sex scenes...which is why...my review for The Lightkeepers Ball...is a good solid 10

I have never read any books by Colleen Coble and when I saw she had a series based somewhat on lighthouses I got excited! This book has everything I enjoy: mystery, romance, and suspense. The characters are likable, understandable, and I can relate to them. Because it is Christian fiction I didn’t have to deal with censoring scenes in the book that slow down the action. I also wasn't rolling my eyes at the cheesy languge.

It had a great surprise ending which I enjoy and appreciate in a book!

my only issue is that I didn't know it was a series and that this is in fact the third one...which totally offsets my balance!

No comments: