Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In front of god and everyone...a book review.

I initially choose this book because of the title. In front of God and everyone is one of my favorite sayings. Something my grandmother used to say. Imagine my delight when I see that the whole thing takes place in arkansas!! fyi...that would be where my family is from:)

From the first chapter where april grace relives a situation that is both embarassing and sad you get sucked in. Takeing place in the summer of 1986 in arkansas April's honesty and funny quips remind us to look at life through the eyes of innocence. I was surprised that the little girl is actually 7 when the book starts out (as the picture on the cover shows a girl much older) but soon forgot that. This is a great book for any book worms that would love a lighthearted and heartfelt read.

I recieved this book by participating in Book sneeze nd the company and publisher in no way influenced my opinion of this book.

No comments: