Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daddy Dates.

when I was younger my dad and I would go on what we called daddy-daughter dates. we would usually go see a movie and then to the village inn for pie.

my parents were divorced and my older sister had a special bod with my dad because they both loved hunting.

I did not.

I loved barbies and lipgloss...and movies.

It was a special time for dad and I and to this day I am so happy we had those times together. I hope D and Penny get to do that to.

A few days ago I got a new book from Booksneeze in the mail called daddy dates.

1 man 4 daughters.

EVRY DAD SHOULD READ THIS BOOK!

Sometimes I don't think guys realize the impact the relationship they have with their daughters has.

Greg wright is able to hit the nail on the head with pretty much every chapter and his humor makes the book an easy read.

10/10!

No comments: