Thursday, April 7, 2011

The scariest part...

So it's official. We are coming out of the closet and announcing that we are trying for baby number two (so now you all know...we are having sex) I won't bore you with the details of my charting escapades (because who wants to really hear about my cervical mucus and luteral cycles)

But i will say this...pregnancy after a loss...is terrifying.

My first pregnnacy while wrot with drama from the baby daddy was exciting and happy and wonderful...until it wasn't anymore and i was left with a feeling of emptiness.

Penny's pregnancy while a model picture perfect pregnancy had me on edge until 14 weeks becacus ei was officially in the 2nd tri and misscarriage risk were down...and I relaxed. Until at 22 weeks a fellow bumpie who shared my due date went itno pre term labor and lost her beautiful angel.

que the panic until 37 weeks when I began to breath again...but only for two more weeks because by then I had my daughter :)

The last pregnancy ended at 7 1/2 weeks. So in my mind I am hopeful but also scared. I never ever want to go through a loss again. could it happen? yes. but i must stop focusing on that.

No comments: