Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confessions...

nothing to scandalous. Truthfully there was a time where i could make a confession that would make you grab your pearls place your hand on your forhead and gracefully pass out. But that was about 4 years ago...and times...they are a-changing.

Confession one. i am not a great housekepper. but I am not horrible either. unfortunantly D is very anal when it comes to cleaning...what I see as clean is diffrent from what he see's as clean. It has taken 3 years for us to come to a happy medium. I have learned to properly wash the dishes and he has learned that if he can't take a piss without hiting the toilet seat then I can't clean it...

Confession two. I have slacked off on trying activly to lose weight. I have lost about 40 pounds in the time since penny was born...but I still have about 40 more to lose before i am at a healthy weight.

Confession three.because of the weight issue, my recent loss, my struggle with ppd...I am scared of getting pregnant. This is the month we will activly start trying to concieve baby number 2 (yes rebecahhhh...I am announcing that D and I will be bumping uglies! lol) but I am terrified...so scared. I want another baby...but for the past week I have been wondering if it is the right time.

Confession four. I want a change. nothing major. just something like a new haircut or hair color. as far as the hair color goes my head breaks out so bad when I dye my hair so thats a no go...as far as cutting it I am trying to figure out what cut would look best on me....

and there it is...my confessions for the month! and yeah no book reviews! lol(j/k actually I love doing the book reviews but i don't want to make it something I write about more than anythign...that would get boring)

No comments: