Friday, June 11, 2010

Why is it a big deal?

I grew up in florida. I love the beach. The sun the sand the smell and most of all the water. letting the waves crash into you and knock you down...or that is...I did.

I hate that penny may not have the beautiful beaches of pensecola. I want to cry when I see the animals covers in oil. When I see a huge oil slick in my ocean. and when i watch the live feed of the oil just spilling non-stop I want to cry even harder.

I want penny to have a clean home...inside and out. I want her to grow up respecting earth and knowing the importance of recycling and "being green"

I am cloth diapering for that very reason.

One of my favorite moms is doing a giveaway for some very adorable eco-friendly books

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/Mommy-Saves-Money/112447762104183?ref=ts

Not only is she green but also a wealth of info for discounts and savings!

No comments: